HYGIENE & SAFETY MEASURES
Welcoming, safeguarding and taking care of others is at the very heart of what we do and who we are. For Accor, knowing how to care for our guests and reassure them that they will receive a safe welcome in our hotels is part of our DNA and comes naturally. Accor has been prioritizing the safety and wellbeing of customers and employees daily for more than 50 years. High standards of hygiene and cleanliness are already delivered across all our hotels. However, as the world begins to open to local and international travel once again, we have elevated those norms even further by implementing the most stringent cleaning standards and operational protocols in the world of hospitality. The ALLSAFE
Label, developed by Accor in collaboration with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections, and certification focusing on the safety of hotel guests and employees.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT DURING YOUR VISIT
– We have specially trained ‘ALL Safe Officers’ who are responsible for overseeing all cleaning-related hotel operations, preventative measures and to handle guest enquiries related to our measures.
– We provide contactless check-in and express checkout.
– Guests are provided with individual sanitizer, wipes, and masks. Masks must always be worn by guests and colleagues, especially within the hotel public areas.
– Hand sanitizers are placed strategically in public areas all around the hotel.
– The reception desks are fitted with clear acrylic protection screens for additional safety and to reduce physical contact between guests and employees.
– Smart payment methods are available at the hotel reception and restaurants to minimize contact through cash, although cash payment remains an option.
– All rooms, suites and apartments are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after checkout and following a comprehensive inspection by a supervisor, they are sealed with our Safety Seal.
– In room amenities such as stationery items, iron, hairdryer are provided only upon request.
– In room guest collateral has been removed and you may access all hotel information via an online platform by scanning the QR code in the room.
– As part of our contactless service experience you may reach our team via WhatsApp for any request during your stay.
– Room service is available for guests and our team will ensure a contactless delivery for your safety.
– Nightly turndown service is provided only upon request.
– Disposable utensils in the room, used or unused, such as takeaway cups are replaced after checkout.
– Minibars in all rooms are kept empty and items are supplied upon request.
– Physical distance awareness signage has been placed strategically around public areas to remind everyone to adhere to social distancing guidelines.
– Swimming pool operating hours are between 08:00 am and 10:00 pm. Sunbeds around the pool are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after every use. Sunbeds are also kept 2 meters apart to maintain physical distance between guests. Masks must be worn when not swimming.
– Public areas which are touched frequently such as door handles and elevators are sanitized regularly throughout the day.
– Valet parking has been discontinued until further notice. Complimentary self-parking is available in designated parking zones.
– In the event that any employee or guest displays the symptoms of a viral infection, our ALL Safe Officers are well-trained to handle this effectively and efficiently.
– For added peace of mind Accor partnered globally with AXA to provide you a 24/7 healthcare line accessible complimentary by all our guests.
– Employees are given comprehensive safety and hygiene training.
– Reinforced food safety standards and new protocols.
– New pre-arrival communication protocol was implemented.
– Gym facility is open from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm daily except Ramadan. Treadmills and other equipment are arranged at a safe distance between guests. Towels are not provided in the facility.
FACILITIES WHICH ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED
In line with the local government regulations, the following facility remain closed until further notice:
– Executive lounge
– Shayan Restaurant